Camps and Clinics Updates
To help minimize the risk of COVID-19 (coronavirus), we are taking precautionary measures by suspending all Utah Jazz camps and clinics scheduled through May 31, 2020.
We have not suspended or cancelled any camps or clinics taking place after June 1, 2020. However, we will continue to monitor the situation and take appropriate action to cancel or suspend camps and clinics if needed.
We will continue to accept registrations for camps and clinics taking place after June 1, 2020. If you register for a summer camp or clinic and it is cancelled or rescheduled due to concerns regarding coronavirus, you will be given a full refund or your registration will be valid for when the camp or clinic is held.
We appreciate your continued support of the Utah Jazz and the Utah Jazz Camps and Clinics program.
Junior Jazz Sportsmanship Party Postponed
To help minimize the risk of COVID-19 (coronavirus), we are taking precautionary measures by canceling the Sportsmanship Awards Party that had been scheduled for Monday, March 23.
We will provide additional updates if the event is rescheduled.