We are excited to return to having in-person camps and clinics. The safety of our participants and coaches is our number one priority. We have implemented several new policies and procedures to make participating in a camp or clinic as safe as possible.
- 6 participants to a basket with one coach.
- No parents will be allowed to attend clinics.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own basketball, water bottle, and towel. If a participant does not have their own basketball they will be assigned a ball to use throughout the day.
- Basketball and other equipment will be sanitized throughout clinics.
- All participants will be required to complete an online health screening at check-in.
- All participants will have their temperature checked upon arrival.
- Drills will be adapted to reduce close contact between participants.
- Camps and clinics will not include scrimmages.