Utah Jazz Camps + Clinics will return to in-person offerings with three Spring Break Clinics located in Farmington, St. George, and Provo. Clinics will feature new COVID-19 safety precautions as the safety of our participants and coaches is our number one priority. Spring Break clinics are for boys and girls ages 7-17 of any skill level.
Participants will also receive:
- Utah Jazz Camps + Clinics colorway of adidas D.O.N. Issue #2 basketball shoes
- adidas basketball, jersey, and socks
- The exclusive opportunity to interact with members of the Utah Jazz organization*
Click here to view our Spring Break Clinics schedule.
*Current Jazz players are not guaranteed to participate in clinics.
FAQ’s related to in-person clinics and COVID-19
What COVID-19 precautions and safety measure will apply to in person clinics?
All camps and clinics will follow recommended COVID-19 guidelines in conjunction with local health departments and the facility of use. All camps and clinics will be conducted with reduced capacity, no shared equipment, a modified curriculum and all participants must complete an online health screening prior to check-in. Parents and participants will be required to wear a mask when checking in and when not participating in basketball activities. To learn more about our precautions and safety measures visit: https://jazzyouth.com/jazz-camps-and-clinics/covid-19.
Can parents attend clinics?
Parents will not be allowed to attend in-person camps or clinics. Parents will need to accompany their child to the entrance of the clinic and help them check in. After your child is checked in, you will be asked to leave. When picking up your child at the conclusion of their camp or clinic please wait for them outside the facility.
What if my child isn't feeling well or is exposed to COVID-19?
- If a participant is not feeling well or is exposed to COVID-19 they should not attend their camp or clinic. Parents will receive a full refund if their child cannot attend a camp or clinic because they are sick or exposed to COVID-19.
- If a participant is diagnosed with COVID-19 during a camp, then the remainder of the camp will be canceled. Participants will receive a prorated refund for the portion of the camp that was not completed.
Will virtual clinics still be offered?
Our plan is to still offer virtual clinics in conjunction with in-person clinics if internet access and space allows. If virtual attendance is available as an option, it will be noted on a camp or clinic’s registration page.
What does my child need to bring to the clinic?
Participants should wear basketball shoes, shorts, and a t-shirt to camps and clinics. Masks should be worn when checking in and while not participating in basketball activities. In addition, we ask that each player bring a labeled water bottle, sack lunch and basketball. If participants are unable to bring a basketball, we will provide one to use during the camp or clinic. Participants may also bring a towel if desired.